I have created the Snake cube.
What you need is
mild steel, Drilling, milling
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: 27 Creating a Cube
1. 27 to make a cube of the same size. The size of the cube is 20 * 20 * 20mm.
As shown in the figure connects the rubber into the hole of each cube .
2. I will number each cube. N 1, 2, 6, 9,13,15,20,22,24,27 Cube has a through hole horizontally.
N 3,4,5,7,8,10,11,12,14,15,16,17,19,21,23 cubes are pierced with 45 holes direction .
N 26 cube will explain unusual back to back .
3. First, a 10 * 10 * 10mm cubes using a milling machine makes 27 .
4. If beginners are not familiar with the milling machine it is recommended to use a wood or acrylic.
Step 2: Perforation
1. N 1, 2, 6, 9,13,15,20,22,24,27 When you drill through to a cube is 2mm.
2. 3,4,5,7,8,10,11,12,14,15,16,17,19,21,23 cube requires drilling jig to 45 degrees .Without jig it can not be drilled vertically . This drill will break. Jig is a binary form of a square hole drilled in the cube . Jig as shown in the figure is difficult to make. Beginners are recommended to make the acrylic. The jig can be drilled in the correct position .
Step 3: No 26. Cube
N 26 cube , cut one half of the cube. And drill two holes and tighten the screws. Cube is essential that you connect the taut rubber band.connecting the last N. 26 you connect the Cube 27 Cube with rubber bands can maintain the taut rubber band.
If you have difficulty creating a cube NO 26 , the process will be omitted .
Step 4: Elastic Connection
When you connect the Cube as shown in Figure 27 . A good assembly of the cube is a cube as shown in the figure.