Hi Loves! Manuka Oil is definately an amazing healing oil! It has Anti-bacterial, Anti-Fungal, Anti-viral, Anti-septic, and Anti-inflammatory properties! It is native to New Zealand and the Maori people have been using this for centuries...
Here are the 10 Uses and Benefits of this Oil:
1. Itchy Scalp and Dandruff
2. Toenail Fungus and Athletes Foot, Foot Infections, Bacteria’s of the Feet
3. Aches and Pains- Muscle Aches, Back Aches, Stiff Joints, Arthritis
4. Massage Oil
5. Aroma-Therapy and Relaxation, Calming the Nerves
6. Bug Bites and Stings to alleviate itching and swelling
7. Cuts and Wounds
8. Sore Throat and Bad Breath
9. Fight Colds and Flu
10. Clear Nasal Passages
Visit my Youtube Channel for more videos! and Subscribe to keep up to date with my newest weekly videos!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.