Intro: 10 Fun Things to Do With a 2 Liter Bottle
Here are 10 Quick and Easy things to do with a 2 liter bottle
1. Cut the bottom off two bottles and using a wiffle ball, two people can play catch.
2. Set up several bottles and practice your bowling with a rubber ball.
3. Cut the bottom off two bottles and tape them together. Then attach a third bottle to a pole and you have a homemade softball set. https://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-make-a-Home...
4. Cut the bottom off a colored bottle and place it inside a lamp to change the color of a room. Make sure to only use a florescent light.
5. Get 4 bottles and 2 poles (1/2" PVC works great). Slide each bottle over the end of each pipe about 2 inches and tape in place. You now have some fun Jousting Sticks. https://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-make-a-Jous...
6. Cut the bottom off a bottle and dip it into some bubble solution to make some big bubbles.
7. Cut the bottom off and place it over a small plant to create a mini greenhouse.
8. Using some PVC and paper, build a launching pad and rocket. Them use the 2 liter bottle to launch the rocket into the air. https://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-make-a-Pape...
9. Using a small pin, make a bunch of random holes in one half of the bottle. Now attach it to a hose and you have a sprinkler for the grass, or better yet for the kids to stay cool in the summer.
10. If you cut the top off of a bottle and attach a balloon, then push the balloon through the top, you have created a balloon shooter. Or using that same top, you can seal plastic bags with a twist.
Have fun and enjoy making stuff with 2 liter bottles.