This really is so quick, easy and tasty. A great combination of peanut butter, chilli sauce and soy sauce mixed with stir fried noodles. A few simple steps and you have a delicious dinner in 15 minutes (or less if not using meat)
A great dish for when you need dinner quickly - I hope you enjoy!
250g egg noodles
1 bag stir fry vegetables (I used about 400g size)
300g minced beef (but you can use pork, prawns, chicken, tofu, extra veg - it's up to you)
1 tbs oil
3 tbs peanut butter (I like crunchy for the texture but smooth is OK)
3 tbs soya sauce
3 tbs sweet chilli sauce
6 tbs boiled water
optional sauce extras:
sliced spring onions
- mix all the sauce ingredients together and leave to one side while you prepare everything else
- turn on frying pan and when hot carefully add oil and fry beef (or other ingredient of choice) for approx 10 minutes on a high heat. Make sure meat is hot and completely cooked through.
- at the same time add noodles to a pan and carefully pour over boiled water to soften (follow packet instructions as noodles take different amounts of time).
- drain when cooked and leave to one side
- when the beef (etc....) is cooked add the stir fry veg mix and fry for a minute on a high heat.
- add the noodles to the pan with the stir fry and meat and pour over the sauce mix
- heat through for a couple of minutes
- serve with optional toppings - I used chopped mint, chilli flakes, sesame seeds and lime segments
- enjoy your super quick and tasty noodles :)
You can also check out my other recipes on http://chipbuttiesandnoodlesoup.blogspot.co.uk/
Finalist in the