I loved the artistic, modern twist that they added to the recent Great Gatsby movie. I thought the costumes, cinematography, and style of the movie was amazing! It also happened that I was going to a Gatsby themed party so I thought I would make a costume (separate ible) and show you the perfect makeup and hair to wear!
- Neutrogena Skin Clearing oil-free makeup- Warm Beige 90
- Covergirl True Blend foundation- m4- Sand Beige
- Naked 2 Urban Decay
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Concealer- Medium
- Maybelline Rocket Volume Mascara
- Hoola Benefit Bronzer
- Anastasia Beverly Hills- Brow Wiz- Chocolate
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer- Light
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Sonia Kashuk Concealer Palette- Hidden Agenda 07
- Benefit- The Porefessional
- NARS Larger Than Life Eyeliner- Via Veneto
- Anastasia Beverly Hills- Clear Brow Gel
- Neutrogena Shine Control Powder- Invisible 10
- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush- 60 Coffee Cake
- Mac Prep + Prime
- Milani- Black Cherry
- NYX Lip Liner- 809 Mahogany
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Participated in the
Hair and Makeup Contest