Hello friends in this instructable ill be showing you 2 of the very easy and interesting project ideas which is really fun to make and Can Be Used For Decorative purposes.Both the Projects gives out stunning effects so find your time to build one for yourself
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Illusion From CD
- 9V Battery
- LED Strip
- Battery clip
- Pieces of Cardboard
Step 2: Lets Build
- 2 CD's are Sticked Back to Back
- Cardboard strip is glued around the corner of CD
Step 3: Finishing Up
- LED strip is Glued inside cardboard which was already glued to CD
- Basic Switching Circuit is Made
- LED illusion Mirror is ready
Step 4: Video Showing Stunning Illusion Effects
Dont Miss The Stunning Effects of illusion in the video.Please do like and Share this project so that your friends know how to make one for themself!!
Step 5: Infinity Illusion Mirror
- This creates infinity illusion effects
- Easy To build
Step 6: Supplies Needed
- 2 way mirror
- LED Strip
- Cardboard Strip
- 9v Battery
Step 7: Building Stage
- Cardboard Strip is Glued Around The Corners of Mirror
- LED Strip is attached in inside surface
- LED is Connected To Battery
- 2 Way Mirror is Placed at The Top
- Infinity Mirror is Ready
Step 8: Watch This Infinity Illusion Effect Here
Stunning Effects of illusion is shown in the video.Please do like and Share this project so that your friends know how to make one for themself!!