Intro: 2 Ingredient All-Natural Tile Cleaner
If you are a big fan of natural, non-toxic products, as well as having a clean house, then this 2-ingredient tile cleaner is definitely for you! While I have found that this mixture works best on tile, it also does an amazing job removing hard water stains from bathtubs. I hope that you try it out!
Step 1: Gather Your Materials and "ingredients"
For the mixture, you will need:
- baking soda (you are cleaning a whole room, you will probably need about 4-5 standard containers)
- white vinegar (a gallon will last you many uses)
The tools that you need:
- a bowl and spoon
- scrub brushes
- a towel or rag
Step 2: Getting Started
- Add some baking soda to your bowl. The amount of baking soda that you add is dependent on the surface area that you need to clean. If you are cleaning a large surface area, it is more effective to do several small batches of the mixture for optimum results.
- Add a small amount of vinegar and stir. Keep adding small amounts of vinegar, stirring between each addition, until the mixture is paste-like (the consistency of the second photo)
Step 3: Cleaning Your Tile
- Make sure your tile is free from debris.
- Pour the mixture on your tile, and spread it around evenly.
- Let the tile sit with the mixture for around fifteen minutes.
- Use your scrub brushes to vigorously scrub the tile.
- Wipe the scrubbed tile with your wet rag or towel to remove excess mixture.
Step 4: Admire Your Clean Tile!
I hope that you try this all-natural alternative to your tile cleaner! Enjoy your clean floors!