Intro: 230v From HiFi [HIGH VOLTAGE]
In this instructables you'll see how to make a 230v from audio source.
Step 1: Materials
Materials needed :
1) Transformer (230v to 12v or major) (ex. 230-> 15v /20v)
3) Differential switch
4) Bulb and bulb holder
Step 2: CONFIGURE HIFI
TURN OFF THE HIFI FIRST
1) Connect the output (L or R) from the Hifi to 12v of transformer (red and black wire).
2) Connect the 230v wires of the transformer (Brown and blue) to the differential switch (how in the image)
OUT = BULB or another device
IN = 230v wires
3) Play any music plugged into hifi (from the phone , computer etc.) and Turn on the hifi. Increase slowly the gain and you'll see the bulb turn on at the music frequency. (IF THE GAIN IS MAXIMUM,THE BULB STAY ON).
4) DONT TOUCH THE 230V TRANSFORMER PIN.
5) If you want to see the output voltage,insert the tips on the transformer pin.
SEE THE ELECTRIC SCHEME FOR MORE DETAILS.