These 3-D printed maracas were created on Tinkercad.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials Used
- 3-D printed maraca
Step 2: Tools Used
- 3-D printer
Step 3: Design
- I started by creating a egg shape.
- Next I created a cylinder hole and cut into bottom of egg with it.
- Copied egg and shrunk copy then turned it into a hole.
- Aligned it into center.
- Created cylinder handle.
- Moved up and aligned to center.
Step 4: Printing
- When print makes it to middle of egg shape add beads.
Participated in the
Design Now: In Motion Contest