These peanut butter cookies are not only delicious but also insanely easy to make! Requiring only 3 ingredients and less than 30 minutes combined bake and prep time, these cookies are sure to impress all your friends (however, we won't judge if you want to keep them all for yourself!) Grab some peanut butter, sugar, and an egg and get to baking!
Step 1: Gather and Preheat
- Gather these ingredients:
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 egg
Step 2: Mix
- Combine the peanut butter, sugar, and egg in a mixing bowl.
- Mix together the ingredients until the dough is smooth.
Step 3: Roll
- Roll the mixed dough into small balls and place on a baking sheet.
Step 4: Flatten
- Using a fork, flatten and make a criss-cross pattern on the rolled balls of dough
Step 5: Pop Them in the Oven!
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
Step 6: Enjoy!
- Take the cookies out of the oven and let cool for 2 minutes.