Hello my name is Lindsay
You can also find me blogging over at Delighted Momma. Today I am going to share how to make the easiest peach cobbler ever!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: What You Need
- 2 cans of peaches in light syrup
- 1 box of yellow cake mix
- 1 stick of butter
Step 2: Directions
- Pour peaches into an oven safe dish
- Add entire bag of yellow cake mix and spread on top.
- Melt one stick of butter and pour evenly on the top of the cake mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until top in golden brown.
1 Person Made This Project!
chazortiz made it!