Ever thinking about any uses of Coca Cola except drinking?
Well, it can be used in other ways to make our job easier.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: What We Need
- Coca Cola
- paper towel or cotton rags
- wire brush
Step 2: Prepare Surface
- in case you have a rusted bolt and nut you cannot open, first you have to remove extra amount of rust accumulated on that surface, with wire brush
- for stainless steel and other fine surfaces use only rags not to get any scratches
Step 3: Finishing
- apply Coca Cola to rusted surface and wait few minutes
- try to open rusted nut
- if there is no success, apply again some Coca Cola and wait
- repeat steps few times if necessary
- for stainless steel surface you can use an plastic wire brush or just rags
Participated in the
Hack Your Day Contest