Ever happens to you to run out of jumper wires for you Arduino projects ?
No problem. Here are 3 easy steps to make your own.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Parts and Tools
- wires from lan or telephone cable (any lenght you need)
- soldering gun
Step 2: Prepare Wires
- strip cable to remove wires
- strip wires on both ends, about 5 mm
- twist togeter all small insert wires
Step 3: Finishing
- apply thin layer of soldering flux on stripped ends
- apply thin layer of solder on stripped ends
Participated in the
Hack Your Day Contest