Introduction: 3 Steps to Remove Wax From Clothes
You've been playing with candles and you dropped some wax on your new T-Shirt?
Don't worry, it will come out.
Step 1: What You Need?
- kitchen napkins (preferably white)
Step 2: Prepare
- wait few hours for wax to completely dry
- set iron to minimum temperature
- place one napkin over wax spot
Step 3: Repeat
- place iron on top of napkin and slide it over until napkin get dirty with wax
- change napkin position to an clean area
- repeat steps until napkin remains clean
- change napkin if necessarily
Participated in the
Hack Your Day Contest