THIS HEADPHONES REALLY WORK!!
You read it right.
MAKE YOU OWN BY FOLLOWING THIS STEPS
Step 1: Market Survey
When you go to buy Headphones online on various sites you will see high prices.
So why should you buy these when you can make one yourself !
Step 2: Gathering the Required Materials
You will Need
1: Soldering Machine
5:Solid or Hookup Wire
8:Big Paint brush
9: Masking tape or a tape with strong Grip.
10:3.5 mm Audio Jack.
Step 3: Selection of Speaker
A speaker of any Ohm is suitable, it should be as the size of your ear.
Step 4: Constuction
1) Start by taping 3 hookup wires on a sheet of news paper.
Roll this paper into a tube.
2) Take more 2 sheets of paper and again roll up into tubes.
3) Now take the first tube a bend it to your size of your head.
4) take the other tube and form 2 round circular shape with it, it should be about the size of your ears.
5) Mix water and glue by the 3:1 proportion and mix it well.
6) Now attach the 2 circles to the bend tube.
7) Now cover the ready Structure with this paste.
8) Paste tissue papers on this fixture.
9)Put more paper in the hollow places.
10) Let it Dry.
Now you are Ready for doing Electrical Work.
Step 5: Adding the Speaker
1) Cut off the Ends of a USB cable.
2) Make a hole in one of the base.
3) cut off one of the wires of the cable
4) Solder the 3 wires to the audio jack.
5) Pass the USB cable through the hole.
6) Solder the ground to one of the sides and one wire on the other.
7) And take a other wire and solder the 2nd wire and the ground with it.
8) Solder the long wire to the other speaker.
And your Headphones are ready.
Test it out with your phone
Step 6: Finishing
Put some tissue on the wire visible.
Mix some paints and glue and cover your headphones with the paint.
The glue will help to make the headphones more strong.
And let it dry once more
HOPE YOU LIKE THIS INSTRUCTABLE AND PLEASE VOTE FOR ME IN THE CREAFT 101 CONTEST.