Are you having trouble coping up with your work at school? Then you ought to have your homemade 3 in 1 clipboard - whiteboard - soft board. It is fun and easy to make, use and carry.
Approximate Making Time: 30mins
Step 1: Gathering Material
Materials required for the Notes Manager are:
- 3 to 4 A4 size cardboard sheets (approx. 21cm x 29.7cm)
- Colourful Tape
- Transparent Tape
- Transparent Cellophane Sheet (approx. 14.8cm x 21cm)
- Thick rough cloth(approx. 10.5cm x 29.7cm)
- Scale/ Ruler
- Pencil, Eraser
- 2 Magnets/ A Magnet and an Iron Piece(I used a magnetic cupboard hinge)
- Colourful Paper (including white)
- A Glue Gun/ Strong Adhesive
- Glue Stick/Craft Glue (not-so-strong glue)
- Sticky Notes
- Whiteboard Markers
- Board Pins
Step 2: Making the Base
Now that we have collected our material, it's time we start making our base.
- Start sticking your cardboard sheets together with a glue gun or with a strong adhesive.
- Once your base is strong, stick the iron strip or magnet on the place you want to clip your sheets. (I prefer it to be on the top-centre position)
- Now secure the magnetic piece with 2-3 layers of clear tape.
- Cover both sides with colourful paper.
Step 3: The Mini Softboard
Now that the base is ready, we will start making the soft board.
- Place your magnet over the magnetic strip and measure approximately 1cm to the right.
- Now cut your thick rough piece of cloth to size, (Lenght (29.7cm) and the width of the cardboard from the marked point till its extreme right corner).
- After the cloth is cut to size, stick it to the cardboard with a glue stick/craft glue.
Step 4: The Mini WhiteBoard
To make the whiteboard:
- Start by measuring the width of the whiteboard, from the end of the soft board till the extreme left of the clipboard.
- Now cut the cellophane sheet and the plain white paper to the measured size. (Lenght (10cm) and the measured width)
- Now stick the paper (with a glue stick) on the lower left corner of the base.
- Once the paper is stuck properly, place the cellophane sheet on top and staple all 4 edges to secure it
Step 5: Presentation
The 3 in 1 Clipboard is now ready, except its Presentation.
- Start off by taping all the edges of the soft board and whiteboard like a frame with colourful tape.
- Now take a small bunch of sticky notes and pin them to the soft board for later use.
- Also, tape the edges of the clipboard for a better look.
- And do not forget to tape your magnet with sparkling tape.
TIP - You can always stick this to your school file for the perfect experience.