Introduction: 3.14 Π Pie - Made of Polymer Clay!
Glass bottle cap
tan polymer clay
red polymer clay
something with a point (needle/toothpick)
clean work space
LOTS of Patience!
Step 1: 1
1. Take the tan clay and top.
2. Roll the clay out and press the biggest part of the top and cut
3. press the clay inside the top
Step 2: 2
1. Now take some tan clay and fill it to the desired height. O
Step 3: 3
1. Now cut a circle and place it on top.
2. smooth it all out.
Step 4: Optional
Put any design on your pie. On some of my pies, I made the pie symbol and the number form of pie.
Step 5: Bake
Bake the clay according to your clay's instructions.
Step 6: Finished!
Your finished! Hope this Instructable wasn't hard! Happy Crafting!
Participated in the
Serious Eats Pi Day Pie Contest