- Everyone who owns a 3D printer will know we have lots of accessories which are used to make a 3D print, such as Palette Knife, Tweezer and more.
- Snapmaker also include tools like 2 pairs of glasses (one for CNC, the other for laser), 3 functional modules (3D printing, Laser Engraving, CNC Carving) in the package.
- Thus, how to make sure every tool is here when you need them is very important.Introducing “Snapbox" , a storage box deigned for Snapaker 3-in-1 3D Printer. A tiny box amazingly contains all the Snapmaker accessories with such beautiful outlook and minimalist design.
- Here I want to make a tutorial, helping you to get through the printing process!
Score : 3.2
- Time: 6
- Difficulty to Gain Materials: 2
- Complexity: 4
- Post-processing: 2
- Knowledge Required: 2
Step 1: Prepare
- Snapmaker 3IN1 3D Printer
Step 2: Setting
- Zoom 3D model 97% of original model size.
- Place the model like the picture beyond.
- DO NOT add support.
- DO NOT add adhesion