A flower a day!
Step 1: DAY ONE THROUGH DAY 365
1. Gather a sheet of tissue paper of your choice, scissors, and string
a. Choose a different color for each month
2. Every day take a sheet of tissue paper and fold it in half (going up) and then fold it in half again (going across) and then fold it in half one more time (going across)
3. Fold the tissue accordion style and tie it tightly in the center
4. Repeat this every day and for each new month change color
5. At the end of every month create a huge pom pom ball by arranging all the individual flowers and tying them together
6. At the end of the year hang all 12 pom pom ball, arrange them on a huge canvas, or do whatever you think would make them look good!