Since their advent in the Middle Ages, clocks have been made in a seemingly infinite range of styles. Even in the present day, they continue to be reinvented, with do-it-yourselfers coming up with ever more creative designs. It’s super easy to make THIS 3D Clock....just join the fun: Get creative and make cardboard boxes that you use as clock artwork for the wall.
Watch The Video.
Step 1: Materials and Tools Needed:
1. Cardboard boxes (recycle your old boxes)
2. Clock mechanism
3. Small iron nails
4. Water Color Tube (you'll need only Black and white colors)
5. Print paper for box template and clock numbers
7. Glue stick, glue tube
11. Gluing Tape
Step 2: Process - Making Box
Draw on paper a box template
When you're done cut out template
- Draw box template on the cardboard
- Cut out cardboard box template
- Assemble all sides together using glue - Make a box (I used glue stick)
Step 3: Process - You'll Need 13 Boxes
II For this clock you need to make 13 boxes II
Step 4: Process - Paint Job
Paint the boxes into black color or any color you like
For this PaintJob I used Water Color Tube
Step 5: Process - Make Clock Numbers
- Print some numbers and cut them out
- Glue numbers on cardboard (to make some 3D effect) and let them dry
- Cut out cardboard numbers
- Paint numbers in white (using water color tube)
Step 6: Numbers Template - Download Links!!!
Step 7: Process - Final Job
- Using glue tube attach numbers on the boxes
- Buy clock mechanism on ebay or use mechanism from old wall clock - Pop a battery in, and attach mechanism on cardcoard box - Drill a hole in the center of back side of each boxes - To nail the boxes on the wall I used small iron nails
Step 8: Finito!!!
Thanks for stopping by.
Step 9: Support Me on YouTube!
Subscribe on my YouTube Channel if you like the Video.
I'd appreciate it. :D Thank you.
Mohandeeekoochak made it!