This 3D Hearts is easy to make. For your Valentine day or Mothers day,! For decorating your bedroom! and Anything!
Just follow the instruction
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Tools and Materials You Need
1. Origami paper or colored paper
Step 2: Make Your Template
1. Using pencil to make you Heart Template
2. Use your first template to create other paper hearts
Step 3: Cutting the Template
1. Cut all Heart template and make little line at the top center
2. Cut the little line
Step 4: Almost Finish!
1. Rotate and fold the heart and snap the rear top center with stapler
2. Fold the heart like the video tutorial
3. Finish and you can make any size you want
Participated in the
Valentine's Day Challenge 2016