Introduction: 3D Printed Wooden Bowl Replica. I Made It at TechShop
To show steps to create 3D Printed Bowl/
* Take photos per Autodesk 123D/Catch guidelines.
* Use Autodesk 123D/Catch to generate stl file.
* The 123D/Catch stl file creates surfaces.
* Normally, there would be a hole on the bottom after we removed the base support.
* Use Autodesk Meshmixer to repair the hole on the bottom.
* Use Autodesk Meshmixer to generate full 3D part to fill the cavity inside the wooden bowl between the interior and exterior surface.
* Output SOLID stl file.
* Send to Makerbot.
Download free Mesh Mixer software.
Download free Maker Ware to review stl image before moving the file to the PC that has Makerbot attached.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.