Step 1: Prepare the Batteries
- Put the 18650 battery in the battery box
- Make sure that you set them in correctly - check polarity!
- You will need 3x 18650 battery boxes.
Do not mix the good battery and poor battery to use!
Step 2: Solder the PCB
- Now you need to solder the batteries to the PCB
- Black wire is ground/negative, red wire is plus power.
- Keep strictly to the diagram wiring: 0V/4.2V/8.4V/12.6V,Otherwise it will cause damage to the chip!
Step 3: Finish the Battery
- Solder a connector plug to the output of the PCB. I used a JST connector. However, you are free to use other connectors like XT60.
- Now the battery is working. If you like you can use duct tape like me to keep the 18650 boxes and the PCB together.
- I use the battery to power a 12V water pump.
jayfmn made it!