It's for those who are starting to have beer, we generally drink beer everyday but do we know all the facts behind beers and what are the factors we have to consider before drinking it! So here is an instructable to let you know factors to consider before starting to drink!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Don't Drink Too Much!
Though it's great but it has a number of disadvantages, i gonna list the important one:
Blood pressure. Daily beer consumption (approximately 40 g of alcohol) may increase blood pressure.
- Causes Drunkenness! Bad neural coordination!
Intoxication & Dehydration. Alcohol is a dehydrating agent and
downer that reduces activity of the central nervous system. High amounts of alcohol can turn into dehydration, intoxication, and hangover.
- It reduces you social interaction. You could get socially ill!
- It causes liver problems if taken in a huge amount for a long time.
So, this is the first thing!
Step 2: How Much You Can Have in a Day!
As far as i think you can have a maximum of two bottles of beer in one day (2 liters). This is the max amount you could drink safely! And the maximum you could have a week is about 8 - 10 liters, these values could vary i am considering a good quality beer made with strict quality standards.
Step 3: What Not to Eat After/when Having Beer!
Here are few things you are not supposed to eat after/when having beer1
- Don't eat sugar! (It will increase Drunkenness!).
- Don't eat oily or fried stuff!
Don't have Soda or Aerated Drinks.
- Don't take Nuts with alcohol!
- Don't take dairy products with alcohol!
Step 4: How to Get Rid of Drunkeness!
There are several methods of getting rid of drunkenness!
- Get his into a tub of water. (don't drown him/her to death! )
- Get him/her salt with water!
- Drink enough of water before drinking beer!
- That's it! You are finished!
Participated in the
Teach It! Contest Sponsored by Dremel