Introduction: 「5.2」Superhero Artwork
- This is a SuperHero Artwork used to decorate your house. Every pieces of the artwork is a small hero's logo designed by Marvel and DC.
Score : 5.2
- Time: 4
- Difficulty to Gain Materials: 8
- Complexity: 4
- Post-processing: 6
- Knowledge Required: 4
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Prepare
- TAMIYA Different colors spray paints.「TS10、TS36、TS47」
- Acrylic: 60mm x 60mm
- Size of frame：220mm x 220mm / Display Area: 180mm x 180mm
- Snapmaker 3IN1 3D printer
Required Files: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2967712
Step 2: Print the Fixture
3D Prints the fixture. Install it on the CNC/Laser Platform.
Step 3: Post-processing
Spray paint the Acrylic surface.
Step 4: Laser Engraving
Laser engrave the surface.
Use the feature of "Align center to origin" to duplicate the images.
Step 5: Assemble Them