Introduction: 5 Methods for Beachy Waves
Hey momoluvers! It's momo and today I'll be showing y'all how to get those beautifully messy and tousled curls that look like you just came from the beach! I absolutely love beachy waves because it is such an easy look to create and it looks so prepossessing. I hope y'all enjoy getting those attractive, messy curls! Send me some pictures of your own attempts;)
Remember to vote for the beauty contest, I appreciate it!
Step 1: Look One: Triple Barrel Iron
For the first look, I'm starting off with my favorite method. I'm using a triple barrel iron which is specifically designed for defined beach waves. I purchased the larger of the 2 sizes which makes looser natural waves.
To use the iron, begin with semi-straight hair. clamp it at the root of a one inch section and hold for about 5-8 seconds. Release and move the iron down the hair and clamp again. Continue doing this all down the hair.
Step 2: Look Two: Beach Babe Spray
For the second look, I'm using Not Your Mother's Beach Babe spray. This is an absolutely wonderful product, I would rate it five stars. It smells good, it feels good, it add so much beautiful texture.
1. Spray it liberally through your hair.
2. Scrunch the hair with your fists about 50 times.
In the end you should end up with wavy and beautiful curls.
Step 3: Look Three: Flat Iron
1. Begin with semi-straight hair.
2. Take a small section of hair.
3. Clamp the iron down and crank your wrist (Vroom like a motorcycle:)
4. As you move the iron down the strand of hair, crank it back and forth.
5. These are the most natural curls and I like them a lot
Step 4: Look Four: Twist Bun
1. Begin with damp hair.
2. Put all of your hair in a ponytail and use Not Your Mother's beach babe spray.
3. Twist the hair (loosely)
4. Roll it into a bun and secure with bobby pins.
5. Let it dry for about 15-20 minutes.
6. Gently release the hair from the pins and hair tie.
7. Spray it with gentle hold hairspray and shake it to make it loose
Step 5: Look Five: Homemade Beach Spray
For the final look, I will make my own beach babe spray. This is if you don't want to buy the Not Your Mother's spray and you prefer a homemade option.
1. You will need a clean spray bottle, a cup, 1 tsp coconut oil, 2 tsp salt.
2. Fill the cup with hot water (about 1/3 cup)
3. Add coconut oil and salt. Stir well
4. Pour the mixture into the spray bottle and shake
5. Spritz the mixture liberally into hair and brush. Once again scrunch the hair up to add texture.
Step 6: Finished!
And that's all! These are several looks that you can choose. These are all very different and are all beautiful. I hope y'all enjoyed this tutorial! If you haven't already, subscribe, become a member of the farm family and give a cow its wings. Love y'all •_£
Landon -Konner-Kessler made it!