Introduction: 5 Minute Breakfast Quesadilla
I usually snooze longer than I should have and by the time I wake up, I don't have time to make breakfast. Breakfast is an important meal of the day, so I try to make something substantial to power me through until lunch.
This recipe is one of the quickest breakfast foods to cook with few ingredient, yet, is still delicious to eat.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
* Tortilla or any Wrap -- I used Pita since that's what I had in my fridge
* Cheese Slice
* Leftover Veggies
* Small Bowl
* Wooden Spatula
Step 2: Heat Up the Tortilla
* Heat the pan on low heat
* When warm place the tortilla on the pan
* Cover it
* Break the tortilla in half (only half will be used to make one Quesadilla, but you can always make more)
Step 3: Scramble the Egg
* Crack the egg into a small bowl
* Scramble it using a whisk or a fork
* Pour it to a pan in Medium heat
* When the egg begins to cook, use your cooking spatula to break the eggs to smaller pieces
* Add salt
Step 4: Adding Cheese
* Break up the cheese slices to smaller pieces by folding it
Step 5: Assembling the Quesadilla
* Add the cooked scrambled eggs to the tortilla or wrap
* Add the cheese slices
* Heat it in the pan on low heat and cover it for a few second to melt the cheese
* Fold the tortilla or wrap
* [Optional] You can also add vegetables like bell peppers and tomatoes to the quesadilla or any leftover veggies in your fridge.
Enjoy your quick 5 minute breakfast meal.
Participated in the
Makerspace Contest 2017