http://www.styleunited.com/TipsAndTrends/article/5-Tips-for-the-Perfect-Denim-Shopping-Day Going shopping for denim can be intimidating. But if you prepare properly, it can be fun, and you can go home with the perfect pair of jeans.
1. Dress for the Occasion: Wear layers for ease of undressing. Wear comfortable, slip on shoes, and bring water to stay hydrated.
2. Plan your Shopping Trip: Write down the stores and brands you want to check out.
3. Bring a Camera Phone: As you try on jeans, snap photos of all the angles and even send the picture to a friend if you need a second opinion.
4. Bring Desired Footwear: Whatever kind of shoes you plan to wear with the jeans, you'll need to see how they look with the pairs you try on.
5. Bring a shopping tote: One bag makes carrying everything much easier.
TIP: Spend some time on the Internet studying denim and fashion blogs for brand and style number recommendations for your body type. You'll save a lot of time at the mall!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.