Introduction: 50/50 Coffee-Custard Mugcake
My Mom's Delicious Cupcake recipe with a twist.The most delicious combo Mugcake ever to be made and is simple to make. Taste is as wonderful as it looks.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
1.Refined Flour : 1 cup
2. Sugar : 1/2 cup
3. Refined oil : 3-4 tbsp
4. Cocoa Powder : 1 tbps
5. Coffee : 1 tbsp
6. Baking Powder : 1 tbsp
7. Baking Soda : 1/4 tbsp
8. Salt : 1 pinch
9. Vinegar : 1 tbsp
10.Milk : 1/2 cup (acc. to your need)
1. Custard Powder : 4-5 tbsp
2. Milk : 2 cup
3. Sugar : 1/2 cup
3. Sugar caramel strand
Step 2: Preparation of Coffee Cake
1. Mix the dry ingredients and strain.
2. Mix oil and sugar in the bowl and milk in it.
3. Now add the dry ingredients and start mixing.
4. Prepare a thick batter with no lump formation.
5. Grease the cup with oil and divide the cups into two halves with the help of a cardboard.
6. Pour the batter to 3/4 of the cup i one halves.
7. Now bake it in a preheated microwave for 3-4 min.
Step 3: Preparation of Custard
1. Boil milk, then add sugar in it.
2. Add custard powder in 1/4 th glass of water.
3.Then add the mixture into the milk.
4. Now cook it until it becomes thick.
5. Add fruits if like and refrigerate it.
(prepare it before the cake gets readied)
6. Now pour custard in 2nd half of the cup.
Step 4: Garnish
1. Make some circular caramel strands.
2. Sprinkle some pomegranate and raisins over the cup and plate.
3. The Dish is ready to be served.