Introduction: 7 Shot Knex Pistol
This is one of my favorite guns because it's very easy to use and shoots hard. I came up with this design a few months before I made my first MG 4 years ago; and just recently decided to make it into a pistol.
It holds 7 blue rods but will shoot anything you put down the barrel, so it's pretty versatile. And it uses KILLERK's handle design, so thanks to him for that. =)
I got the blue rods to shoot 30-50 ft, yellow ones sticking out the front 50-70, and KILLERK's sniper bullet should shoot 120+ ft with this gun.
16 Blue spacers
1 Black ball-jont
1 Little black thing shaped like a Y
At least 2 rubber bands
Step 1: Pieces
1. Firing pin
3. Barrel part 1
4. Barrel part 2
5. Barrel parts 2.5
6. Hopper parts
Step 2: Assembly
1. Putting together the barrel
2. Putting together the hopper
3. Barrel + hopper
4. Barrel + firing pin
5. Push the red connectors together and make sure the firing pin is in this possition
6. Handle + barrel
7. Barrel 1 + Barrel 2
8. Put 2 grey connectors here.
Step 3: Rubber Bands
1. A rubber band from the trigger to the handle for auto-locking, like on KILLERK's.
2. Wrap a bunch on the yellow connectors.
3. And then stick them to the firing pin somehow.
Step 4: Other Stuff
Loading: (has pictures)
1. Put a blue rod here and...
2. Push it through into the hopper.
Notes: (no pictures)
1. This thing tears up it's rubber bands, so try to keep them away from moving pices by adding other pices or somthing.
2. you don't have to use the firing pin i have, I use it because it's strong though.
-- This is where i build my stuff. A messy corner in the basement.
You can see some stuff i've made and stuff i'm working on.