Introduction: 8bit Songs Using Arduino / Zelda Ending Theme
Ever wanted to make those kind of gift cards or toys that play a song once you open or squeeze them? With a song of your own choice? Maybe even a song that you made?
Well it's the easiest thing in the world and it'll cost you about nothing!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Watch the Video
Here's a quick video with an overview of what I used and proof of the whole thing working.
Step 2: Getting the Needs
Here's a List of what you need to get:
- Arduino (Any type)
- 5V piezo buzzer (You can use other ones if you like, and it's very cheap)
- 1k Resistor
Step 3: Putting It Together
- Link the Anode of the LED to PIN 13 on the Arduino and the Cathode to the ground GND
- Link the PIN 3 of the Arduino to the Resistor and the resistor to the Negative end of the Buzzer
- Link the Positive end of the Buzzer to the ground GND
- Upload the program (attached)