Introduction: A Colorful Twist
This piece of artwork takes a twist on the original R.O.Y.G.B.I.V. It is shown in a unique pattern that can act as a main focal point for a room. It follows the modern trend of abstract pieces of artwork, and is sure to draw attention with its bright colors! Here are the simple steps to make this piece of artwork:
1. Download this isometric paper file .
2. Open Microsoft Paint 3D (Comes with Windows 10; sorry not for Apple devices).
3. Open the image file in Paint 3D.
4. Add the preset colors(shown in the video), or feel free to choose your own!
5. **Optional** Print out in color printer and put into a picture frame. Ensure frame size matches paper size.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: A Colorful Twist
Participated in the
Colors of the Rainbow Contest