Introduction: A Duct Tape Stove Pipe Hat
This is my version of a Duct Tape Stove Pipe Hat, I made this for a friend.
Step 1: What You Need
Step 2: Making Duct Tape Sheets
1. Get a piece of paper and cover both sides with duct tape.
2. Cut off the jagged edges.
3. Put duct tape on the edges.
4. Repeat 1-3 and make 3 sheets.
Step 3: Making the Tube
1. Duct Tape two sheets together fat side.
2. Put a piece of tape across the other fat side and put the two sheets two your head and join them with the tape.
3. Fill in any gap with tape.
Step 4: Making the Brim
1. Get the other sheet and draw the outline of a hat's brim onto it.
2. Cut it out.
3. Center your tube in the middle of your brim and trace it with the marker.
4. Poke a hole in the center.
5. Cut the holl straight across, side ways, diagonally
6. Put tape onto each strip and tape them into the tube.
Step 5: The Top
1. Lay strips along the top and cover the hole.
2. Lay more strips across the top.
3. Wrap and band along the tape on the side.
Step 6: Done!
Done! Now go show off!