This a touch board activity that make sounds when you touch the word. The sounds are about what the words are for example the beach has a sound of the beach waves.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials
- touch board
- big sheet of paper
- conductive ink pen
- conductive paint
- conductive string
- word cloud image
- lipo battery
- a speaker
- print big word cloud heart sheet
- fill in important words with the conductive paint/ink pen
- download word sounds onto touch board
- tape touch board to the heart sheet
- connect lines to the important words
- fill in the lines with conductive ink pen
- tie conductive thread to touch board, then tape them onto the lines that are attached to the words you choose
- IMPORTANT NOTE!!! don't let the lines touch or else they won't work
- Good luck connecting the lines to the words you choose!
And thank you for taking you're time to see how we made our project work!! :)