Introduction: A Pixlr Halloween
Show your halloween spirit by editing your photos using Pixlr Express! Here are a couple easy ways to spice up your pictures!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Match the Autodesk & Techshop Halloween Party Invitation
Here are the steps:
- Open up you image of choice. You can browse for images on your computer, open an internet link, and even take a picture from your webcam.
- Click Effect --> Unicolor --> Amy. This will give you a more orange color.
- Click Border --> Grunge --> Skull. This is the border used.
- Add in your spiderweb stickers by clicking Stickers --> Halloween and choosing the spiderwebs. Place them at the top right and bottom left corners. Make them black and 50% opaque.
Step 2: Some Other Options
- For border, you can use Intertwined from the grunge category.
- You can use the stickers from the Spook category.
- For text, use Handwritten --> Rock Salt.
- Use White Ripped --> Elva for the border
- Stickers are from the Halloween Category
- Text is Handwritten --> Trash Hand