Introduction: A Quick, Easy, and Cheap Mouse Pad
This is an Instructable on how to make a cheap mouse pad from things you probably have around your house/shop. Its something you can make on the road if you need a mouse pad.
Step 1: Materials
You will need....
Step 2: CUT!!!
1. Cut the cardboard to the size you want the pad to be.
2. Cut the cloth so it overlaps the cardboard shape by about a 1/2 inch.
Step 3: Glue and Tape
I did the taping and gluing in the following order.
1. Tape down one side of the cloth to the back of the cardboard.
2. Add glue to cardboard.
3. Tape down the opposite side of the cloth.
4. Cut the cloth where it overlaps.
5. Tape the last two flaps down.
Step 4: Final Touches
I did a few more things to my pad.
1. Cover the back totally with tape.
2. Draw something on it! When I finish, I'll take a picture and upload it.