You are learning how to make a small very funny electronic game. You can play with your friends and test your reflex.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Download the Gerber File.
You can download the gerber file on this site :
Step 2: Producing Your Pcb.
The size of the PCB are: length 42mm and width 14mm.
You can make your pcb on PCBWAY. I ordered pcb on this site and I found it very reliable.
Step 3: Assemble the PCB.
Here is the components you will need:
- 2 resistors (1k ohm)
- 3 resistors (cms)(1k ohm)
- 1 red led (cms) - 2 green leds (cms)
- 2 push button
- 4 capacitors (cms)(not necessary)
- 1 attiny 44/84 SOIC-14
After finding all the components you can weld them on the pcb. To program the microcontroller you can visit the site High-Low Tech. You can use the Arduino program for ATtiny 44/84.
Step 4: How Does It Work?
1) Connect the PCB has a supply of 5v.
2)Each player places a finger on the push button ( don't press the button).
3) Wait a few seconds and the red led lights.
4) The first player who presses his button win, and a green LED lights.
5) Wait a few seconds and the game will start again.
Participated in the
Circuits Contest 2016