Introduction: A4 Sheet Pen Holder-cum-lamp.
I made this pen holder for my kid. Since, he has destroyed many pen holders, I feared about that. But now I don't have that fear because if he destroys it I can do another one at lowest cost. I am very happy with this!
We can put light also and use this also as lamp, so it gives a nice effect in the dark.
After making this, I found several other pen stands which are paper-based. Thanks for your inspiration! Let's share our designs together and make something awesome! https://www.instructables.com/id/origami-paper-pen-stand/
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials Required
- 2 A4 sheets
- Cardboard sheet
- Woolen Thread
- Fevi kwik
- Color pencils
- 3v battery
Step 2: Cutting the Cardboard Sheet
Cut the cardboard as shown in the image or as you wish. Then keep it aside.
Step 3: Folding A4 Sheet
- Keep 2 A4 sheets together.
- Now fold the sheets exactly at the center.
- Now fold it into 4 equal parts.
- Now fold it along its length at any side.
- Draw on the surfaces as you wish.
- On all the surfaces, at the upper part make any design with the help of scissor.
- Now make it as box with 2 open faces, by sticking the edges with glue.
Step 4: Attach Box to Cardboard
- Now assemble already cut cardboard and box with the help of Fevi kwik (Super glue).
- Now put color on the cardboard as you wish.
- Finally decorate it by tagging the woolen thread.
Step 5: Inserting Light
- Take one LED and loop the longer leg around the positive terminal of the 3V battery.
- Now insert it in the pen holder.
- Now pen holder-cum-lamp is ready to use!