Introduction: AIRCRAFT CARRIER
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
- I used a head phone plastic i bought to make the base of the ship,after which it was painted.
- while the deck of the ship is made with plywood and then painted with black paint mixed with sand to make it look nice
- the satellite dish is made with flash light reflector fitted with a blue led bulb
- the logo on the is of a paramilitary organization, so you can use any one you like
- the ship is also fitted witted with propeller(not visible) to aid movement on water.
- the captains bridge serves as the power house of the ship.
- i bought the toy plane on it to make it complete. tanks