Warning: This is not a toy.
AR-4 v3 mods
How to make the best gun in the universe even better. (More mods FYI)
Step 1: Stock
This is the stock. Should be easy if you pay attention to image notes
1- New modded stock.
2. Build 2 of the frame, and note the blue rods and orange connectors.
3. the butt.
Step 2: Handle
This is the handle with optional safety.
2. True Trigger
3. Front view of the handle.
4. handle guard.
5. connect handle to stock.
6- view of modded trigger.
Step 3: Hopper, Chamber and Barrel
this is the Hopper, the chamber and the barrel.
WARNING: this part uses a ton of tan locks and blue caps.
2. Top view with hopper off
3. the part that goes behind the mag/chamber
4. make the Hopper
5. Connect to chamber.
6- new hopper.
Step 4: Fake Barrel and the Rest of the Body.
This is the fake barrel and the body. Note the blue rods and orange connectors.
2. Top view.
4. Connect the internals, part 1.
5. Connect the internals, part 2.
6- foregrip mod
7- lower body mod.
Step 5: Scope (optional)
This part is optional. It makes the guns look 10x better. Now Ive heard some people complain about it, so if you dont like it, dont build it.
1. the middle part.
2. the part which connects to the barrel (note the Y connectors)
3. Connection, part 1.
4. Coneection, part 2.
5- new connection mod
Step 6: Bipod (optional)
this is a foldable bipod. It doesnt have to be built. On the modded version, I get rid of this.
1. The top part, where the bipod connects to the body.
2. the legs and feet. The white snowflake is what will make it fold up
3. Connect bipod to rest of gun.
Step 7: Final Connections.
These are the final connections.
Step 8: The Bolt and Rubberbands.
This is the bolt.
2. Looking under the bolt.
3. add firing pin (add tape) Remember the blue spacer
4. put bolt on the stock.
5. Add rubberbands to the body
6. Add rubberbands to trigger.
7. Safety on.
Step 9: Loading and Firing.
Note that this is an older version of the gun, the newer version has a 9 shot mag, no bipod, and more beef.
Promotional video made by Pitbull982 (updated version)
Back to how much I rule