Introduction: ARDUINO Prototype (Drinking-game) WUNDERBAR!
Welcome to my instructable for the WUNDERBAR.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: My Inspiration
Check out the how fast can you chug arduino project that was the inspiration for my design
Step 2: What Do You Need?
1. Woodboard (3mm) 30cm x 180cm
2. Ardruino UNO
4. Soldering iron - tin
5. USB connection
6. 5mm LED 6x (yellow, orange, blue)
7. Speaker 8 Ohm 1 Watt 3 Inch - Adafruit 1313
8. Voice recording module ISD1820
9. Batterijbox/Batterijhouder AA Penlite x 6 (9V)
10. 7 x 220 Ohm 1/4W 5% Resistors
11. Microswitch drukknop (maakcontact) 6x6x1mm.
12. 6x AA Battery
13. Interlink Electronics Membraan Push-sensor - 18mm Round
14. Numberdisplay 4-digits 7-segments red clock with TM1637 driver
15. Breadboard Jumper Cabels Dupont 20cm SET F/F, M/F, M/M
16. Soldering Iron Tip Cleaner
Step 3: Fritzing
Here you can only see 6x 220 Ohm 1/4W 5% Resistors, I forgot to put one in. It is supposed to go after the input to ground from the pressure sensor. Make sure you always have some spare Resistors at your side incase soldering with one ends up in a dissaster ;)!
Step 4: Coding
You can download the code over here! There are notes inbetween so you know where the code is used for. Take note that de weight of your glass will differ from mine, so you might have to change some numbers in that section.
Step 5: Soldering
Now that you have got the breadboard prototype done it's time to start and solder your parts together using a soldering iron and tin. Make sure you clean the soldering iron regularly when soldering on a soldering iron tip cleaner. Savety first!
Step 6: Make the Box!
You can make the box out of anything you'd like aslong as it's not more than 4mm thic for the LEDS. You can follow my example but you can also make your own spin on it! I made sure to drill 8 holes, 6 for the LEDS using a 4mm drill. 2 for the cables of the reset button and the cables for the LED-screen. I also made a small groove at the side of the box so I could push my pressure sensor through. My box is 30x20x15.
Step 7: Play!
Final concept for my prototype~