The following information is a single lesson in a larger Tinkercad project. Check out this and more projects on Tinkercad.
Mise en Place is french for "everything in its place." When making a pizza, it helps to have all of the ingredients ready before putting them together. Select all of the toppings and align them so they rest on the workplane. Then move them all up so they rest on the surface of the cheese. Doing this will make it easier to copy and place the toppings on your pizza.
- Move the camera so that both the toppings and the pizza pie are visible.
- Change the snap grid from 1.0 to .25. This will help you to make smaller adjustments when placing the toppings.
- Select a topping. Holding ALT, click the topping and drag it in place on the pizza.
- Repeat step 2 until the pizza is covered with the topping.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until your pizza is covered with all of your favorite toppings.
- Congratulations! You made it!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.