Introduction: Adult Coloring Book Dishes
Use your adult coloring book masterpieces to create a beautiful set of dishwasher safe dishes for your home!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Watch the Quick Video Tutorial Here!
Step 2: Stuff You'll Need
Your favorite coloring book pages
Thick permanent marker
Americana Dishwasher Safe Decoupage
Americana acrylic paint in white (and other colors)
Black paint pen
Paintbrushes or cosmetic sponge
Step 3: Here's How
1. Clean the back of the glass plate with rubbing alchol
2. Edge the plate with a black paint pen
3. Trace around your design with a thick black permanent marker
4. Make copies of your page on white and in colors you like
5. & 6. Carefully cut out your images and decide on your design
7. Mist the front and back of your cutouts with water
8. & 9. Add the Americana Decoupage to the face of your cutout
10. Gently place on the plate and clip the edges so they adhere around the curves
11. When all the pieces are adhered, paint the back of the plate with white (or a color) using a cosmetic sponge
12. When dry, coat the entire back of the plate with Americana Dishwasher Safe Decoupage *follow the instructions for curing time