Air Baked Macaroni Cheese Cups Recipe is easiest and yummy bites which can be prepared in minutes. Macaroni and cheese when baked in air fryer in muffin mould, enhances the appearance of the recipe. Kids, be ready for the treat :)
Boiled Macaroni – 2 cups Salted butter – 1 tbsp Refined flour – 1 tbsp Milk – 1 cup Grated cheese – 1 tbsp Salt, Black pepper powder – ¼ tsp each Oregano – 1 tsp Chopped capsicum – ½ cup (optional)
Step 1: Steps
1. In a non- stick pan, melt butter and add refined flour. Cook for 1 min and add milk, stirring continuously to avoid lumps. Add half quantity of grated cheese and make a nice smooth sauce by cooking for few more minutes. Allow the sauce to cool down.
2. Add salt, black pepper powder, capsicum. Further add boiled macaroni in the prepared cheesy sauce.
3. Grease muffin mould and add the prepared cheesy macaroni in the moulds. Top it with remaining grated cheese, few bell pepper and oregano.
4. Air bake macaroni muffins in preheated airfryer at 180 degrees for 5 min.
5. Once baked, allow the cups to cool down. Tap a bit and macaroni muffins will smoothly come out of the moulds. Serve immediately.