Hi, I am Santhosh from white field nook.
Today i will show how to make air cooler at home.
- Toy fan
- 9v battery
- Battery clip
- Dc motor
- Card board sheet
- Take a cardboard sheet and waste bottle.
- Make holes to the bottle.
- And stick the bottle on the cardboard sheet.
- And take the dc motor and connect the wires to the motor.
- Stick the dc motor on the top of the bottle cap.
- And fix the toy fan to the dc motor.
- And stick the 9v battery on the card board sheet.
- Connect the battery clip to the battery.
- Stick the switch in the side of the bottle.
- Connect the wires to the motor and to the battery clip.
- Now the air cooler is ready.
- when we put ice cube inside the bottle.
- When we on the switch the cool air comes out of the bottle.