Introduction: Air Rocket
Watch video for more details.
To make Air rocket you will need:
- 2 drinking straws
- shampoo bottle
- plasticine/ play doh/ etc.
- hot glue
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Make Rocket
- cut 4 triangles from cardboard and glue them to drinking straw
- make ball from plasticine and cover front of rocket with it
Step 2: Make Rocket Launcher
- glue drinking straw to shampoo bottle using hot glue
Step 3: Launch Rocket
- Put Rocket on Rocket Launcher and press bottle