I am figuring about the AI ROBOT platform with RPi 3 out.
And control the Alexa Go Go wirelessly. i use raspberry pi 3 to control
the wheels with servo and dc-motor to control by the voice(Alexa go go part_1).
maybe there are someone wondering about the voice traved that is not far enough. and
both echo can interrupting receiption and voice volume too small to hear from Alexa.
but how next !?
so that i make with an Alexa to drive it from upon the cloud with distance
token her ear from her body away to me for asking.
means, to control the moving of the robot platform wireless with distance.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Keywords
interactive robot platform
+ distance state missile
this project name
1) a cell-phone (as her new ear).
2) a wifi dangle (for remove RPi 3 ).
3) a pi zero(it's not nessary RPi 3 here for installing pi zero only).
Step 2: Install App for Your Phone
1) go to the google play download Reverb for Amazon Alexa.
2) install Reverb for Amazon Alexa into your phone.
Step 3: Remove Her Mouth and Ear
1) unplug MIC.
2) unplug USB sound card.
3) unplug speakers.
the truth here is :
1) Alexa's head is in the cloud.
2) Alexa's body was virtualized.
3) her mouth and ear every where by the way internet !
4) she always hear you if you away from her body,
no matter how you take your cell-phone away !
just as loud and clear !
Step 4: Cut Her Head Off the Cloud
it is no need to keep her head outer there !
because of your mobile have had another mouth, ear and
head already in the cloud~
Step 5: Remove Her Physically Head (RPi 3) Away
by the way~ if you are good at python and flask,
you could also remove her from physically head (RPi3) away.
connecting to Alexa-go-go (pi zero) via your cell-phone's VNC
or via your RPi 3's VNC as a station then.
Step 6: Test Drive
HAVE FUN !
Participated in the
Internet of Things Contest 2017