Everybody loves chocolate,and when it's combined with healthy ingredients,you have an outstanding healthy snack. Low sugar,gluten free,peanut free, these chocolate cups are not like any other!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients:
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 1 cup almond butter
- 2 TBSP honey
- 1 1/2 cups ripe banana,smashed
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 cup dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips
Step 2: Directions:
- Line cupcake liners in a muffin tin,set aside.In a food processor, add the gluten free oats and press until becomes like a flour form,but not too fine.
- Add banana,almond butter,and pulse until comes together.
- Add honey,orange zest and vanilla extractTo make the chocolate cover:
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler or microwave,until smooth.Let it cool for a little bit.
- Take a teaspoon of the melted chocolate and pour it in cupcake liner,spread as much as you can. It doesn’t have to be perfect!
- Add a tablespoon of the filling and cover with the melted chocolate.
- Repeat with the rest.Put them in the fridge for 2-4 hours until firm.