Organizers are mostly used in the home to store and organize the things. They come in varied shapes and sizes and are a must for every house. Keeping this fact in mind, we bring to you some amazing and attractive organizers made of hot glue.
Yes, you heard it right. You can store chocolates, dry fruits and any other item in these organizers. Even more attractive is the fact that these organizers have been given the shapes of crockery such as bowls and glass and gives a realistic look. Let’s begin this craft.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Things Needed to Make Organizers
- Glue Gun & Stick
- Foam Sheet & Paper
- Glitter Sheet
- Sweet Box
- Plastic Bowl
- Steel Glass
- Decorative Beads
Step 2: Let's Make the Designs Using Glue!
- First, take a glass and use the glue gun to draw the pattern on this glass.
- Once it dries completely, use a toothpick to remove the design from the glass.
- In a similar manner, draw the pattern on a plastic bowl to get the same design.
Step 3: Let's Make a Stand!
- Take a sweet box and cover it with a colour sheet.
- Now paste a glitter sheet at the top of the box for an attractive look.
- Cut out the foam sheet and paste it on the sides of the box to make it look even more beautiful.
Step 4: Let's Decorate the Designs!
- Decorate the glass and bowl designs with golden pearls.
- Paste the objects on the box.
Wow!! Your beautiful Organizer from Glue Gun & Sticks is Now Ready.
Step 5: Conclusion
These organizers look very beautiful and eye-catching. Moreover, they are good enough to store things both food items as well as cosmetic and stationary goods. It looks attractive as well and the maintenance is really less.
Hope you have enjoyed making this craft. Please provide your suggestion or feedback in the comments section.