Introduction: Amazing Bookmarks
Make amazing photos to create your own bookmark and turn your book into a very personal object!
In this Instructables, learn how to make the good picture and size it the good way to obtain a very unusual bookmark.
What you need:
- A camera/a phone with a good camera
- A computer (here a Macintosh)
- A printer with good quality paper
- An amazing subject
How to make you personal bookmark:
1. Find your amazing subject
Take the picture to have a landscape view
Take care to place your subject either to the right or to the left
Avoid a subject placed in the middle
2. Put the photo on your computer
Open it (with Preview here)
Select a 12/3 format area
Press ctrl+k (on Preview) to keep just the area selected
Save you picture
3. Print it on high quality paper
Cut the blanks
You can eventually protect it with plastic film
4. Put the bookmark at the right place...
You have a wonderful bookmarks that reflects your personality!
You also can use this bookmark as an unusual-sized postcard that people will remember!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.